His education is
- the Rostov State Conservatory (a class of prof. Vitaly Khodosh),
- seminars for contemporary music under the guidance of Victor Ekimovsky,
- masterclasses by Allain Gaussin, Martijn Padding, Francois Paris and other musicians.
- the Russian President's Stipend (2009),
- the Rostov Governor's prize (2007),
- the "Dedication to Mozart" composer contest (2006),
- the First Artamonov young composers contest (1997),
- Radio "Orpheus" composer contest (2009),
- the Third composer contest of PRO ARTE (2010),
Among the performers of his music are
- chamber orchestra Kremlin,
- ensembles PRO ARTE, Nostri Temporis, Capriccio, Anarchy,
- conductors Roman Belyshev, Valery Khlebnikov, Semyon Kogan, Fyodor Lednyov, Dmitry Nozdrachyov, Misha Rachlevsky.